Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Project titles on rollovers are slightly off center – what is causing this?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

magikarpkid
    Participant

Hi guys,

The project titles of my portfolio thumbnails are slightly off center, even though I have selected ‘center’ within wordpress. I’m not sure what’s causing this.

Example of this is here, as you can see they’re not fully in the center. It’s as if something is padded ontop.

I inspected the page and noticed this. When I change the ’16pt’ to ‘0pt’ the titles are fully center and how I want them, but not sure how to do this within wordpress or what the ’16pt’ is referring too on the page.

Hope all that makes sense!

Hope you can help,
    Katie.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  magikarpkid.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The 16px should be affect mobile layout, please check if there is wrong on mobile device.
    If there is wrong place. Better leave your page url, I will check your page. Thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

magikarpkid
    Participant

Thanks, yes it’s still wrong on mobile devices too.

My site is set to private atm whilst I’m working on it. Is there another way for you to check?

Thanks again for your help.

magikarpkid
    Participant

Also, I think it’s the meta label tags that are causing the issue. Previously I hid the meta tags, but the spacing issue still persists.

This example shows what is causing the spacing issues. Is there a way to disable the category tags (works, branding etc…) completely from the roll over thumbnails? So all I want is the page titles to be centralised on the thumbs. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks!
    Katie

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  magikarpkid.

magikarpkid
    Participant

Sorry for yet another post!

Just wanted to say, I think I managed to solve it.

I pasted this code into the css style sheet.

}
    body,.ux-btn-text {
      font-size: 0px;
    }

It seems to have worked at removing the category labels from the thumbnails.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

Everything ok now?

RG~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.