Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Product Image Size (automatically gets resized to 650 x 600)?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

milkypop
    Participant

Hi there! I uploaded a 1400 x 600px image as my product image, but somehow it got automatically resized by the server to 650 x 600px. How do i fix this? Thanks!

milkypop
    Participant

Oh and one more question..

<div class=”images flex-slider-wrap col-md-6 col-sm-6″>

^ i’m trying to change col-md-6 to col-xs-12 so that the product image can display full-width.

What i did was to copy “woocommerce/content-single-product.php” into my child theme (same folder structure) and then edited to col-xs-12, but that change does not seem to reflect. Anything i’m doing wrong?

Thank you so much for your help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. edit: wp-content/themes/air-themes/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails
    line 31
    <li><?php echo wp_get_attachment_image($gallery, 'airtheme-image-thumb-1', false, $attr); ?></li>
    update as:
    <li><?php echo wp_get_attachment_image($gallery, 'full', false, $attr); ?></li>

2. the code <div class=”images flex-slider-wrap col-md-6 col-sm-6″> comes from
    woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php
    NOT: content-single-product.php

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.