Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Problems creating new projects in the portfolio

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

javierbalvin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello, first congratulate you on the subject, it is beautiful. thank you

I am having problems trying to duplicate projects in the portfolio. When I try to create a new one and save it, it stays like a previous one and not with all the changes I had already made. Also the URL slug appears to me as (Draft) … What is happening? Can’t duplicate wallets? Can’t insert pages created by the user?

Thank you
    Javier

Image:
    https://ibb.co/tCxgMmd

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme. Could you please let me know how did you duplicate the project? Is by “Portfolio > Add new”? Or by a plugin?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

javierbalvin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I tried through several ways. The first one creating a page and saving it as a user template. I have also tried to duplicate projects through the clanacion of the plugin “duplicate page”. In both cases the url or slug goes wrong and if I make changes in one of them however these changes appear in all of projects of the portafolio . It does not interpret it as independent projects. I would need your help …

Do you need the username and password of my wordpress?

Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

If you use the Duplicate Page plugin, you need to change the URL slug name for the duplicated portfolio page. Please notice that the plugin can not duplicate modules, so you have to clone all modules in the duplicated portfolio page, remove all origin modules in duplicated portfolio page.

If you use save/insert template of BM content builder. It is not necessary to clone the module. There should be no URL issue because you need to add a new portfolio page manually.

Yes, please send your question and wp-admin(URL / username/password) via my profile contact form, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!

javierbalvin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello, Thank you very much,

I followed the instructions you indicated and it worked perfectly. I close topic 🙂 I thought that duplicating the project would not keep the properties in the cache …

Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Problems creating new projects in the portfolio’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!