Home Forums Art HTML Theme Previews are missing the assets

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

searchin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    I’m trying to choose the appropriate portfolio layout so that I can build a page using the template, but all the assets are missing so the previews are blank. Can you assist?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    Sure.
    Please leave your website URL, I will check it.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

searchin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

searchin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The problem isn’t with the website, but the downloaded ART template. I get a bunch of 404s:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    07.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    e2e2c341699719.57b10165aabd1.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    Floating-Lighting-005.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    smartwatch-008.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    05.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    6d865f41699719.57b10165aa705.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    smartwatch-001.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    Floating-Lighting-007.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    08.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    07-1.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
    06.jpg:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

The full location of the files reside on themes.uiueux.com
    http://themes.uiueux.com/art2/wp-content/uploads/sites/14/2017/06/06-1.jpg

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The webpage looks fine. Most of the assets loaded except an icon file.
    I found the gallery section is not built by ART template. Your question is about Art template, please send the issued webpage URL with the Art template.

Regards

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  SeaTheme.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!