Home Forums Air WordPress Theme pre-existing blog posts not visible in category filter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CJinAU 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CJinAU
    Participant

Hello,

I have just activated AIR on my blog which I have been writing for over 7 years. I have created a page, which I want to display posts that have a number of subcategories. On this page I have set the portfolio List Type as “Grid (Thumbnail + Title) and I selected the Category that relates to the subcategories I want to have as filters on the page.

My problem is that none of my existing posts that are in these subcategories are displaying on the page. The subcategory filters are visible and next to each subcategory there is the number of posts in parenthesis but there are no thumbnails for these posts on display below on the page. Also the “All” filter button says (0) even though the other subcategory filters have a number next to each of them (there are 175 posts in total).

I deactivated all plugins and reactivated incase this might help but it didn’t. Playing around with different settings I can see that some of the posts that came as demo posts will display in the portfolio list so it’s only a problem with my pre-existing posts.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

The Portfolio template can only show “gallery” format posts, please try to use “Masonry Blog” template.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

CJinAU
    Participant

Thanks for the advice. This resolved my problem, C

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.