Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Posts items : Lightbox behavior & page templates

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Antoine
    Participant

Hello,

About the Lightbox behavior (displayed on mobile) (iPhone X) :
    In portfolio items, when you touch an image, it opens the Lightbox, with top banner and caption zone in translucent banner, with one more click all banners disappear and we have a full screen view of the picture only. (this is great)
    In posts items, a click on an image (gallery post) opens the Lightbox with top banner & captions, but the next click closes the Lightbox. it seems that it is not possible to get a full screen view of an image within a post.
    Is there an easy way to fix that ?

Another question (/request) about posts items :
    In BM builder for posts items : Is there a way to get access to the same page templates as portfolio items ? (“none”/”cover image”/”Slider”) + page settings as portfolio items ?
    If not, it could be a nice addition for a future update…

Regards,

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1, I don’t understand this question. Could you paste your single post URL? I will check it, thanks!

2, Very sorry, there is not easy way to show portfolio template on single post. There is not the plan to add it for now.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Antoine
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I see now.
    I didn’t find the option in Lightbox doc, I think it maybe cause the caption, please try to add caption for 1st image of ontheroad-georgia also.

Regards

Antoine
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.
    I added a caption for the first image in ontheroad-georgia. Same problem.

Is it the same Lightbox module which is running in portfolio items and in posts items? It is weird that it shows 2 different behaviors. Am I the only one to report that?
    Maybe it has an issue with a touch event definition somewhere?
    (in mobile view : portfolio items : 1 touch on a picture = show picture in lightbox with all texts on; 1 more touch = remove all text. in posts the “1 more touch” closes the lightbox instead of remove all texts).

Globally, it could be very nice to improve the posts section for a future update.
    – More design customization options for posts
    – Page templates for posts

And another wish for a future update :
    – BM Slider : allow option to create slides from media library images. Allow to create single slide slider

Thank you very much in advance,
    BR
    Antoine

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

For the tab to close lightbox question, please try to find this file: /plugins/bm-builder/assets/js/modules-script.js
    remove line1026:
    tapToClose: true,

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Regards!

Antoine
    Participant

Hi,
    About Lightbox fix : It worked perfectly.
    Thank you so much for this excellent support!

Antoine
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.ajaxed-grid-item .ux-background-img { 
        left: 0;
        right: 0;
        top: 0;
        bottom: 0;
        position: absolute;
    }

Antoine
    Participant

Hi,
    Perfect. Thanks again for this wonderful support !
    BR
    Antoine

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome, please open new ticket if have new question.
    Closed the ticket.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Posts items : Lightbox behavior & page templates’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!