Home Forums Air WordPress Theme posts do not appear on the hompage

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  neferet 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

neferet
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi guys,
    I’m new to this and I’m afraid this one will only be the first of many questions!
    I have troubles with the images I have uploaded: I have arranged 3 different categories, but it takes ages for them to appear on the main page. When this finally happens, still not all of them are shown (even though they’re all set on “gallery mode” and each page can show up to 100 posts) and when I open my website, the “all” category is totally empty. I have to click on another category and only then I can see some of the pics under “all”.
    Not sure I made myself clear…sorry!!!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please make sure all posts into a parent category like “works”, refer https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/air-wordpress-theme-faqs/#post-15240

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

neferet
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you for your help, but what you suggested is what I had done in the first place. As you asked, I’ve sent you an email with my credentials.
    Thank you a million
    Chiara

neferet
    Participant
    Purchased

Solved, thanks a lot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘posts do not appear on the hompage’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!