Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Post Pages Default Sidebar

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

footballhead
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,
    I’ve tried to make sure I’m not missing something but it could be a unique situation…

I feel tempted to remove <?php get_sidebar(); ?> from somewhere but I’m going ask first instead of breaking it.

I’m using an RSS auto feed to post news posts at maybe 20 a time, so I want all the post pages to default to having No Sidebar. It seems to be setup for me to check and select this individually, as in while a post is being written up (which makes sense) so far as I can see in the theme options anyway. It’s a lot to do for 20 posts a day! Do you know of a way to set the default state of any post that’s made to be without sidebar?

ok cheers.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

HI,

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”

.single #sidebar-widget { display: none; }
    .single .sidebar-layout { display: flex;  justify-content: center; }

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

footballhead
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    Perfect! Thanks guys, your support is super accurate and straight to the point.

One more though! Just a simple issue of page containment on posts, this is especially noticeable, if not solely an issue, when reduced to mobile size (posts only) as shown in the linked image.

Container on Posts

Cheers 😀

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Welcome 🙂

The image link is broken, please check it.

Regards

footballhead
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Link

The links is good, it’s something else that was blocking it, might be security. It basically just shows a page that isn’t being held in it’s container on mobile.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thanks, I can see the screenshot now.
    Sorry, I cannot find the reason by the screenshot only. I need to check the issued lived webpage. Could you please leave the issued webpage URL?

Regards

footballhead
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    Sorry for the delay, the page can be found at https://www.pattersonandpaterson.co.uk/news/

If you reduce the screen to mobile you’ll see how the content goes off screen.

Cheers.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks!

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

img { 
        max-width: 100%;
    }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!