Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Post "Gallery" – Text Module

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vanreduzier
    Participant

Hey,

i encountered 2 bugs reffering the TEXT Section, when building a gallery post.

1. If you have a TEXT Section in the first place – it won’t be shown. If there is a 1/2/3 picture column before, everything is fine. But first TEXT sections are invisible.

2. You can’t use proper html code in these sections (or only partly) – <h2> tags etc. work – BUT you can’t break lines with <br> ! These tags will be ignored sadly.

Hopefully you can fix these things in future versions.

Thanks for your support and work!

Best,
    Dennis

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for reminding.

1) will update in next version

2) it is for web safety. We will add br tag.

The all HTML tags will be enable by changing:
    /functions/interface/interface-functions.php
    line 1725
    <?php echo wp_kses( balanceTags($layout_builder_content[$num], true ), arnold_shapeSpace_allowed_html()); ?>
    update as:
    <?php echo $layout_builder_content[$num]; ?>

Regards!

eef
    Participant

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post my question.
    I have been using the Arnold theme, and really like it except that on the home page, I wanted different images as you can see in the example or Arnold. In the beginning I had like 6 pictures, but now if I select in Page Template Custom Grid Portfolio I can only choose 1 picture of 2.. and I want more of them. I really can’t find how I can add more pictures there.

my website is: https://www.fez-stationary.com

Hope you can help me!
    Best,
    Evy

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  eef. Reason: forgot website

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please check if you choose the right “category” . I found the category is “Uncategorized”.
    The all 6 should be set in one category. Edit the homepage, choose the category.
    ——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.