Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Possible to have demo 4 page in full width even though general setting is boxed?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kiteco.se 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kiteco.se
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi
    I have created a site with with a general setting that is boxed 1170 (in theme settings), so when i import the demo pages, for example demo 4 it will also be boxed.
    I have checked the settings in the page builder but has not been able to set only a page to full width.
    Is this something that is possible? Set page demo 4 to full width even though the general setting is boxed 1170.

Thank you in advance
    Henrik

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. To set a module like Grid in Demo4, click “+” to set width as “Fullwidth”

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”:
    .page-id-1323 .entry.container { width: 100%; padding-left: 0; padding-right: 0; }

The 1323 is page id, How to find page/post id? https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-find-wordpress-postpage-id/

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

kiteco.se
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you, it worked like a charm!
    You can lock this topic now. take care

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Possible to have demo 4 page in full width even though general setting is boxed?’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!