Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Portfolio sorting

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  abala1 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

abala1
    Participant

I have a problem: when I activate the sorting function on the portfolio page it display all categories types including the ones that are not ‘2portfolio” so if I want to create a blog category it displays also in the portfolio? Is it posible to somehow select the categories you want to display on a selected page, right now is eiter one or all…

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  abala1.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you want to use sorting. Please choose a category, make sure there are sub-categories in the category. The items would be sorted by the sub-categories.

Best Bwsm

abala1
    Participant

Yes I tried that but it also shows the parent category like portfolio (parent) and all the sub categories so is not really optimal any other alternative?

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

abala1
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

abala1
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

– Create a category as “project”, make “project” as parent category of “web”, “baranding”… (screenshot)
    – Set the posts of “web”, “baranding” as “project” category also (screenshot)
    – edit the portfolio module, choose the “project” category

abala1
    Participant

abala1
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!