Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Portfolio scrolling

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a problem with a portfolio showing 3 pictures. When on a computer screen they are all 3 next to each other. Once on a tablet or phone one jumps down as it can only show 2 wide. This looks messy.

Ideally I would like there to be 3 pictures shown on the computer screen with the possibility to scroll sideways through more pictures. Once on a tablet or phone this would then become 2 pictures wide with the possibility to scroll through more.

Is this possible? And how? Hope you can help.

Thank you,
    Kasper

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Kasper,

Did you mean to show 2 items per row on tablet or phone? Could you leave your page URL? I need to know how the page built.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please login wp-admin, go to Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings: Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

@media(max-width:979px) {
    div[data-post="20171230-213306-452-0-1"]  .isotope { height: auto!important; } 
    div[data-post="20171230-213306-452-0-1"]  .isotope-item { float: left;  width: 33.33333%!important; position: static!important; transform: translate3d(0,0,0)!important; } 
    }

KASPER HANSEN
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your answer. It does not seem to change anything. Can I send you a screen shot of the problem? And the idea solution for me?

All best,
    K

BWSM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.