Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Portfolio module

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

chelseajones
    Participant

How do you add images to the portfolio module?

HIFE
    Participant

I also have created a portfolio, selected a category, made sure that the posts all have featured images, but the portfolio page is empty. How can I remedy this?

chelseajones
    Participant

HELLO0000?

chelseajones
    Participant

Hi Hife, I did get this work, as you mentioned in your post, #976.

Does any know how to get the sub content in the “contact slider”? The example is missing in the demo files

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Very very sorry, I missed this post.

As HIFE published:

I also have created a portfolio, selected a category, made sure that the posts all have featured images, but the portfolio page is empty. How can I remedy this?

It is a right way, I don’t know what happened until check your wp-admin

Please paste your wp-admin url/username/password as “Set as private reply”. I’ll check in your wp-admin.

Best

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi chelseajones,

The “contact slider” you mentioned is what module? Is slider/content slider? You want to add a module to it?

Best

disnotwork
    Participant

Portfolio module is not working, i’ve created a new portfolio post according the category and this is only displaying in blog module, not in the portfolio one… Either is in recent posts widget…
    I’ve changed my password to Set as private reply
    Thanks!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please give me more detail info: site url, which page/post, and what layout you want to show up,
    Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.