Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Portfolio Layouts for Blogstyle posts without the "ux-portfolio" URL

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tomiwho
    Participant
    Purchased

Is there a way to use the “Portfolio” layouts and capabilities for Blog “Posts”?

The website I am making is for blogging but I wanted to use this theme because of the clean templates.

If not, I have been using the “Portfolio”s instead of the “Posts” for my posts, but is there a way to then change the url from “…ux_portfolio/pagetitle” to just the normal page title?

I hope this question made sense!

Thank you for your theme!

T

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is not possible to set “Portfolio” layouts and capabilities for Blog “Posts”.

The plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/permalinks-customizer/#description) can help you change(can not remove) ux-portfolio.

PS: the Arnold is use Gallery format post instead of single portfolio type post.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

tomiwho
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio Layouts for Blogstyle posts without the "ux-portfolio" URL’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!