Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Portfolio Grid Filtering Mixes up / doesn't sort properly + PHP Version ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vanreduzier 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vanreduzier
    Participant
    Purchased

Hey,

i have two Problems:

1. The sorting seems to have a bug:

https://reduzieren.com/portfolio/

If you click on the filter “packaging”, you get shown 2 projects that dont have this category ?! (Funkturm, Praxis Dr. Göttinger)

Found the Error: The Filter also works with hashtags, which were pasted in YOAST Seo for this project. There was a “packaging”…

2. I am using WordPress 4.9.9 and the latest Arnold Theme. but when i change PHP Version to 7.2 – my website doesnt work anymore (shows PHP Errors) – Any Idea what that could be ? Can i update to new WordPress 5.0.3 without any issues with Arnold Theme ?

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  vanreduzier.
    • This topic was modified 6 months ago by  vanreduzier.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

2. What’s the PHP error? Yes, you can update to WordPress 5.0.3.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

vanreduzier
    Participant
    Purchased

Topic solved!

Thanks, the problem was, of course, an outdated plugin (myfonts), although it never showed the option to be updateable. So i just deleted this plugin and all is good with PHP 7.2 – Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!