Home Forums Aside HTML theme Portfolio Brick Grey- Can I fill with images?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  T1CR3 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

T1CR3
    Participant

Hello,

I am new to the Aside theme and am currently setting up a site using the Portfolio-brick-grey file. I love the layout but I was wondering if there is a way to make it so that there are no blank “grey” squares on the page. I tried adding more divs for 400×400 images but the design shifts so that there are still spaces with grey blocks showing. Is it possible to have it so that the page is entirely images with no spaces/grey blocks?

Appreciate your help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

Sure, i’ll try to help you, but I am not clear your question. Where is the blank “grey” squares you mentioned? Better leave a url or screenshot plz.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

T1CR3
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. There are 2 blank squares as seen on the brick list page:
    http://ximudesign.com/project/html/aside/light/index.html

One is located near the top under “HIPSTER WIZARD” and the other in the bottom right-hand corner under “MOVEMBER”.

Instead of having these grey squares, I would like to fill the space with 400×400 images. Is this possible?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    there are 4 types of layout for brick unit(check), if there is grey spacer in brick, plz change the size by the unit’s className(check).

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  BWSM.

T1CR3
    Participant

That worked. Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.