CloseWe are on vacation until August 21.

Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme .po translation not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dav13_13
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I have translated the .pot file and created a .po and .mo files, both places in general /languages folder and even also inside the arnold own language folder, but they are not loading and the page is not translated. What is the reason for this?

Also, I have found that the strings for “Share on facebook”, “Tweet”, “Pin it”, “Download mage” that you find after click in the share button of an image are not included in the .po file.

Please can you help me?

Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

HI,
    Please try to use this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

These strings comes from lightbox js file, they can not be included into po for now, we will find a solution.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Dav13_13
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I installed Loco Translate and no luck neither. I used current .po and .no with no results. Later, I deleted them with Loco and generated a new language from scratch, no luck either…

Thanks

Dav13_13
    Participant
    Purchased

Ok, seems like the .po do works, but someof the string are not being translated like: toggle fullscreen and all of that section strings.

String like “Search results” works.

Solution?

Dav13_13
    Participant
    Purchased

The most strange is that I have manually translated the string in the photoswipe.php file and they are still in English!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please try to translate BM Pagebuilder plugin also, there is the photoswipe in plugin.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!