Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Phone/tablet responsive Headers and Hamburger menu on ipad

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jlarchitect
    Participant

Hello again!

Now I have checked my website on mobile devices I have two further questions. Apologies in advance for my non-technical lingo – I am a complete beginner.

1. My homepage, gallery and portfolio pages all display the main menu on a transparent header with all content from the top – and this looks great on a large screen. However, on the ipad/iphone the menu clashes with the images. Is it possible for the ipad/iphone version to have all content below a sticky header bar?

2. Is there the option for displaying a hamburger menu on both ipad and iphone – including when devices are orientated landscape? At the moment, the full menu is displayed on the ipad and it looks crammed on the screen.

thank you,

JL

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please try to paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux.page_from_top #wrap {
        padding-top: 80px;}
    }
    @media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .touchevents .responsive-ux.page_from_top #wrap {
    .touchevents .responsive-ux .navi-trigger {
        display: block;  }
    .responsive-ux .ux-justified-menu .menu>li,.responsive-ux .head-meta, .responsive-ux .header-bar-social, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-center .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-left .head-meta {
        display: none; }
    }

If not work, plz leave your page url, thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

jlarchitect
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Pleas add the custom css:

.navi-show:not(.ux-mobile) .navi-trigger {
        display: block!important;
    }

..and the responsive header bar does not ‘stick’ as, for example, on the ‘info’ page..

I don’t understand, please give more tips.

jlarchitect
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please send your question(this post url) and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

jlarchitect
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please update the css as:

.responsive-ux.page_from_top #wrap {
    }
    @media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .touchevents .responsive-ux.page_from_top #wrap {
    .touchevents .responsive-ux .navi-trigger {
        display: block!important;position: absolute; right: 40px; }
    .responsive-ux .ux-justified-menu .menu>li,.responsive-ux .head-meta, .responsive-ux .header-bar-social, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-center .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-left .head-meta {
        display: none; }
    }

jlarchitect
    Participant

Hello,

In order to make some adjustments for the mobile device I’ve done the following. I added a background color of header-main to the css you gave me in @media (max-width: 767px). I am trying to figure out how reduce the height of the header, since it covers too much of the screen on a mobile device.

I had managed it earlier, but I forgot which class or id and what property to change (line-height, height, max-height?) I needed to modify in css.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

JL

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi jlarchitect, please leave your page url, thanks!

jlarchitect
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use the css, change 80px(default) as what you want

.responsive-ux .logo-a, .responsive-ux #logo, .responsive-ux .logo-text, .responsive-ux .header-main,.responsive-ux.navi-show-h .navi-logo, .responsive-ux.navi-hide .navi-logo, .responsive-ux.navi-hide .header-main > .container-fluid, .responsive-ux.navi-hide .header-main > .container, .responsive-ux .header-portfolio-icon,body.responsive-ux #header-main > .container-fluid,body.responsive-ux #header-main > .container,.responsive-ux #header, .responsive-ux .navi-logo .logo-wrap,.responsive-ux #woocomerce-cart-side  { height: 80px; } 
      .responsive-ux .logo-a, .responsive-ux #logo, .responsive-ux .logo-text, .responsive-ux .header-main,.responsive-ux #header #logo .logo-text, .responsive-ux .navi-logo .logo-wrap,.responsive-ux #woocomerce-cart-side { line-height: 80px;  }
      .responsive-ux .logo-image { max-height: 80px; } 
      body.responsive-ux.ux-is-galllery-template-body.single-portfolio-fullwidth #title-wrap { padding-top: 80px; }
    }

RG~

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!