Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Page Builder: Space between modules and image hyper link

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kunichang
    Participant

Hi,

I have two question regarding of the Page Builder.

1, Is there anyway to adjust the space between each module? I can only see option for bottom margin but I would like to narrow the pace on the left and right side too.

2. Is there a way to assign a hyper link to an image when using Page Builder to it’s clickable?

Thank you so much!
    Kun-I

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. the default spacing is 40px,

.container, .col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1, .col-lg-1, .col-xs-2, .col-sm-2, .col-md-2, .col-lg-2, .col-xs-3, .col-sm-3, .col-md-3, .col-lg-3, .col-xs-4, .col-sm-4, .col-md-4, .col-lg-4, .col-xs-5, .col-sm-5, .col-md-5, .col-lg-5, .col-xs-6, .col-sm-6, .col-md-6, .col-lg-6, .col-xs-7, .col-sm-7, .col-md-7, .col-lg-7, .col-xs-8, .col-sm-8, .col-md-8, .col-lg-8, .col-xs-9, .col-sm-9, .col-md-9, .col-lg-9, .col-xs-10, .col-sm-10, .col-md-10, .col-lg-10, .col-xs-11, .col-sm-11, .col-md-11, .col-lg-11, .col-xs-12, .col-sm-12, .col-md-12, .col-lg-12 {
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    }
    .row {
     margin-left: -20px;
    margin-right: -20px;
    }

Please try to paste the changed css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”.

2. Please use single image module, disable “lightbox”, the “External link” will show.

Regards!

kunichang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) and the post url via
    my profile contact form (you need login on ThemeForest), I’ll log in to check it.

kunichang
    Participant

I just sent it to you, thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I need re-install the pagebuilder, can I?

kunichang
    Participant

yes that would be fine, thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

It was added. Plz check.

kunichang
    Participant

Thank you! One last question, is there anyway to set the link to open in a new window when it’s clicked?

BWSM
    Keymaster

It needs to change the file:
    /wp-content/plugins/bm-pagebuilder/modules/single-image.php, line 34

$lightbox_before   = $lightbox == 'on' ? '<div data-lightbox="true"><a class="lightbox-item ux-hover-wrap" href="' .esc_url($img_src_full). '" data-size="' .$data_size. '">' : '<div class="ux-hover-wrap"><a href="'.esc_url($link).'">';
    update as:

$lightbox_before = $lightbox == 'on' ? '<div data-lightbox="true"><a class="lightbox-item ux-hover-wrap" href="' .esc_url($img_src_full). '" data-size="' .$data_size. '">' : '<div class="ux-hover-wrap"><a target="_blank" href="'.esc_url($link).'">';

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.