Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Page Builder: Space between modules and image hyper link

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

kunichang
    Participant

Hi,

I have two question regarding of the Page Builder.

1, Is there anyway to adjust the space between each module? I can only see option for bottom margin but I would like to narrow the pace on the left and right side too.

2. Is there a way to assign a hyper link to an image when using Page Builder to it’s clickable?

Thank you so much!
    Kun-I

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    1. the default spacing is 40px,

.container, .col-xs-1, .col-sm-1, .col-md-1, .col-lg-1, .col-xs-2, .col-sm-2, .col-md-2, .col-lg-2, .col-xs-3, .col-sm-3, .col-md-3, .col-lg-3, .col-xs-4, .col-sm-4, .col-md-4, .col-lg-4, .col-xs-5, .col-sm-5, .col-md-5, .col-lg-5, .col-xs-6, .col-sm-6, .col-md-6, .col-lg-6, .col-xs-7, .col-sm-7, .col-md-7, .col-lg-7, .col-xs-8, .col-sm-8, .col-md-8, .col-lg-8, .col-xs-9, .col-sm-9, .col-md-9, .col-lg-9, .col-xs-10, .col-sm-10, .col-md-10, .col-lg-10, .col-xs-11, .col-sm-11, .col-md-11, .col-lg-11, .col-xs-12, .col-sm-12, .col-md-12, .col-lg-12 {
    padding-left: 20px;
    padding-right: 20px;
    }
    .row {
     margin-left: -20px;
    margin-right: -20px;
    }

Please try to paste the changed css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”.

2. Please use single image module, disable “lightbox”, the “External link” will show.

Regards!

kunichang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) and the post url via
    my profile contact form (you need login on ThemeForest), I’ll log in to check it.

kunichang
    Participant

I just sent it to you, thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I need re-install the pagebuilder, can I?

kunichang
    Participant

yes that would be fine, thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

It was added. Plz check.

kunichang
    Participant

Thank you! One last question, is there anyway to set the link to open in a new window when it’s clicked?

BWSM
    Keymaster

It needs to change the file:
    /wp-content/plugins/bm-pagebuilder/modules/single-image.php, line 34

$lightbox_before   = $lightbox == 'on' ? '<div data-lightbox="true"><a class="lightbox-item ux-hover-wrap" href="' .esc_url($img_src_full). '" data-size="' .$data_size. '">' : '<div class="ux-hover-wrap"><a href="'.esc_url($link).'">';
    update as:

$lightbox_before = $lightbox == 'on' ? '<div data-lightbox="true"><a class="lightbox-item ux-hover-wrap" href="' .esc_url($img_src_full). '" data-size="' .$data_size. '">' : '<div class="ux-hover-wrap"><a target="_blank" href="'.esc_url($link).'">';

kunichang
    Participant

Hi,

Thank for all the great help, just want to ask one more question regarding to this function.
    Is it possible to assign different target to different images? There are some images that I would like to take the user to a new tab when they click, but also want them to stay at the original tab when they click certain images..

Change the php file will force all the image link behave the same way..

Thank you so much!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, there is the option in latest version of BM Pagebuilder plugin. Please update it.

kunichang
    Participant

Is Version 1.1.0 the latest one? I have Envato Market installed and it shows all plug-ins are updated. However I dont see this option in my page setup.

BWSM
    Keymaster

I don’t know, I suggest you update it.

kunichang
    Participant

I’m a bit confused.
    I did want to update it but I’m not sure how to do it because WordPress stated that all my Plug-ins are updated. Can you let me know how can I update it?
    I’m also confused when you said you don’t know what’s the latest version of your own plug-in?

Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

The BM Pagebuilder plugin is not hosted on WordPress.org or Themeforest, so there is not update tip on wp-admin.
    The plugin version is not changed for each update, so I am sure if you are using the latest verion.

How to update BM Pagebuilder plugin:
    1. Make sure the Air theme is latest version(it is 1.7.0 now), how to update theme: refer
    2. Go to Plugins > All Plugins, remove the BM Pagebuilder
    3. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins: install/activate BM Pagebuilder

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.