Home Forums ZA WordPress Theme Page Builder Appearing off screen

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

holystonestudios
    Participant

When I click on the edit button of a module in the page builder, the options appear off to the left. The vast majority of the options area is off-screen. I am using the builder plugin on the Za theme, I have tried to use it in Chrome, Safari and Firefox, and have tried on both Mac and Windows.

My hosting provider is WP-Engine, perhaps from reading a previous topic this has something to do with the issue. Please advise.

Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, don’t worry, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

holystonestudios
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, fixed on your admin now. (add css here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2gkzpt82ews6oyw/QQ20160222-0.jpg?dl=0)

FW: I have submit the latest version on Themeforest.
    v.1.3 2/23/2016
    [fix] WPML issue
    [fix] Page Builder popup issue with WP Engine

Barry_Gon
    Participant

Hi! I have the same problem, my page builder din´t appear when i hit the Edit button.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Barry_Gon.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi! I have the same problem, my page builder din´t appear when i hit the Edit button.

Please go to themeforest.net, download the latest version theme.

If it still doesn’t work, please send this post’s url and your wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.