Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Open Lightbox in Standard Grid Portfolio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dblue
    Participant

I c’ant set What Thumbnail Does: “Open Lightbox” in Standard Grid Portfolio. Only Custom Grid Portfolio and Masonry Portfolio allows me to set this Attribute.

What I’m trying to achieve is to insert a single-column picture series, which can also be opened in Lightbox.
    I know that i can do this with Custom Grid Portfolio, but here i have to edit every new single Image in “Edit your Portfolio Layout”.

This is no problem for me, but an end customer without technical knowledge can’t handle this. To do this, we would need the ability to define at least one default layout for new items.

It would also be nice if you could define the Masonry layout in single-column for desktop mode (like mobile mode).

Any other ideas?

KInd regards
    Daniel

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The “Open Lightbox” in Standard Grid Portfolio will be added in next update.

It isn’t difficult to add 1-col option, but we don’t test it fully yet. Don’t know if add it next version.

If you want, I’ll help you install the new version, please send your wp-admin via
    my profile contact form (you need login on ThemeForest).

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.