Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Only link and gallery post formats are showing in the gird

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mediatician
    Participant

I have Home Page 3 as my home page, with posts in different formats. It uses Introduction Above List page template and Grid(thumbnail) as portfolio list type. Only posts with the link and gallery formats show up within the grid though. All other formats are missing (standard, image, audio, quote, video) don’t show. All posts are using the same category with either of two sub-categories. The sub-categories posts tally (on rollover) shows the total number of all posts of any post format but only displays link and gallery posts in the grid. I can’t identify any reason why the other posts show in the tally but not in the grid.

My site is here: http://trad.dance/

Help appreciated.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

The 4 types of portfolio list only show link and gallery formats posts. It is the design rule of Air theme.
    The masonry blog can show standard, image, audio, quote, video formats posts.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.