Home Forums Muti WordPress Theme Number of posts per page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smoothy 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

smoothy
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the amount of posts per page. I have changed the amount in WP Reading settings to 20. The load more button just never

My portfolio can be viewed here – http://www.integratedconstruction.com.au/portfolio/

I cant seem to add any more posts, is there anyway to increase the amount displayed on the page?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The WP Reading settings does’t work for Portfolio module. It only works for archive page.
    There is not the Pagination option for the list layout layout of Portfolio module. The load more button should not be shown, it is strange. please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.com
    Twitter Facebook

smoothy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to edit this Portfolio Module, set List Type as “grid list”, you’ll see “Post Number per Page” option, enter a number, like 12, turn back “Custom Grid”. It is a bug, the option of “Grid list” should not works for “Custom Grid”, we’ll fix it later.

smoothy
    Participant

That seems to have done the trick, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.