Home Forums Air WordPress Theme NEXT/PREV of the same category

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

_mingoh
    Participant

Hello there,

May I know if there is a possible way to customize it so that the next/prev button of single post in masonry blog/portfolio to only bring up projects/post of the same category, right now the next/prev cycles through all my post which I don’t want that to happen. I would want the next/prev button in blog post to only move to post under the category ‘News’.

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

thanks for reminding.
    It is possible, in fact, we’ll upgrade it next version.

The quick fixing way:
    please replace this file(/template/single/content-navi.php) in theme folder by FTP or other way
    download, unzip : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vnokwyvcbgob6a/ari-fix-next-prev-loop-content-navi.php.zip?dl=0

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

_mingoh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Tried it, and it works.

Thank you!

jhchoi
    Participant

Looking for the exact same thing for multiple Gallery format categories. This doesn’t work for me.
    I’ve set up a “Work” and “Team” Category, both types as Gallery.

Also, can the Category for More Project Button (+) On The Bottom of Gallery Post, show different categories?

Example, under “Team” page, set it to show only “Team” category thumbnails, and on the “Work” page show only “Work” categories?

Currently under options, I see only category can be selected, globally.

Thanks, This would be a great feature!

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, jhchoi

Sorry, it isn’t possible for the “multiple categories” by the default option.

Regards!
    Bwsm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.