Home Forums Real WordPress Theme Moving Location of Tags

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jeremychoi 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jeremychoi
    Participant

Hi,

See example: http://50.87.248.102/~gtaamtou/b/weather-shines-tour-championship-giving-players-fantastic-finish-season/

Most of the posts will have this many tags. I was just wondering (if I am using the child theme) – how do I go about making to that, it shows:

DATE READ CATEGORY AUTHOR COMMENT
    [paragraph break x 2]
    TAGS

Thanks in advance.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please log in wp-admin, go to Real / layout / Page/Post / Show Meta On Post Content Page , you could deactivate the “Tag” option

jeremychoi
    Participant

I was wondering if I can show it in a different order since there was so much tags.

Maybe add it underneath the posts?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Did you mean that move the meta info(date, tags, category…) under the page content?

jeremychoi
    Participant

Not quite.

I would like everything still at the top EXCEPT for tags. I would like to show the tags after the post.

So it would be like….

TITLE
    DATE READ CATEGORY AUTHOR COMMENT

[ THE ARTICLE POST RIGHT HERE ]

TAGS

COMMENTS

Jeremy

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

You could go to Real / layout / Page/Post / Show Meta On Post Content Page, deactivate the “Tag” option

If you want to add tag before the comments, you need change the template file.

please add the code to line 2 of ../real/comments.php (refer the screenshot)

echo '<div class="tags" style="margin-top:80px;">' .esc_attr__('Tags: ','ux'); the_tags(' '); echo '</div>';

best, Bwsm

jeremychoi
    Participant

Thanks, this worked.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.