Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Modifications to previous/next buttons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi –

The previous and next buttons on my website don’t seem to work properly. They skip some portfolio items or refer back to current page. How do I solve this?
    Also, I would like to replace the words ‘previous’ and ‘next’ by some images of arrows. Is this possible?
    Another thing I would like to do is being able to ‘swipe’ to the next or previous post when using the mobile version. Would love to hear your thoughts.

it concerns: http://www.hesselderonde.com

thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please choose a category for “Theme Options>Layout>Category for Portfolio Icon on Header”.

It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like:
    You need to replace the arrow images URL.

.navi-title-tag { 
        font-size: 0;
        width: 80px;
        background-position: 50% 50%;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-size: contain;
    }
    .post-navi-unit-next .navi-title-tag { 
     background-image: url(right-arrow-image-url);
    }
    .post-navi-unit-prev .navi-title-tag { 
     background-image: url(left-arrow-image-url);
    }

Another thing I would like to do is being able to ‘swipe’ to the next or previous post when using the mobile version. Would love to hear your thoughts.

I don’t understand this question. Could you please a sample webpage about the “swipe”?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

thanks a lot, that worked!

The swipe is meant for mobile phone, so you can just use your fingers to swipe to the right or the left to go the next or previous portfolio item. In this case you would not use the arrows, or next/previous buttons.

Also, I noticed if I create any links in normal textboxes, my custom font is replaced by another font. Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks again!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome.
    Sorry, it is not possible by “swipe” event on the Navi section.

I don’t know where is the “any links in normal textboxes” you mentioned?
    Could you please leave the issued page URL?

Reagrds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!