Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Mobile version: touching portfolio items no scroll over effect

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wrongangel 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

UKoop
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi!

I have the same problem as topic #17315

In mobile version only:
    – When you swipe up or down to scoll through the portfolio preview images each touch “marks” an image so that it looks like the mouseover in the desktop version.
    – You always have to click an image twice: Clicking once just marks it (like described above), The second click opens the portfolio page.

I only I can´t find the suggested solution as suggested in the answer (the lines of css)

Is there a way to solve this for my website as well?

Many thanks,
    U.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

There is not mouseover on the touch screen. It will show the image text(post title/category) with first tab.

If you don’t want to show the text, I will give you a solution to click once to open portfolio page.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

wrongangel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

“If you don’t want to show the text, I will give you a solution to click once to open portfolio page.”

Hi, can i have that solution as well, please?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please find the js/custom.theme.js, remove the line 1351:
    themeData.fnPofrtoliloFixHover($('.bm-touch-tab'));

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

wrongangel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!