Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Mobile version: Strange touch behaviour / How to solve?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tobimobile 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

tobimobile
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

in mobile version of ART demo 6 style the touch interface is like that:
    – When you swipe up or down to scoll through the portfolio preview images each touch “marks” an image so that it looks like the mouseover in the desktop version.
    – You always have to click an image twice: Clicking once just marks it (like described above), The second click opens the portfolio page.

That’s an awkward way to have a mobile interface. I should be without the mouseover marking thing. Just scroll and touch once to open like in every other website.

How can this be done?

Thanks and merry Xmas 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please go to Plugins>Editor, find&edit the /plugins/bm-builder/include/templates/modules/module-grid.php

find the 2 place, line226 and 959, remove the codes:

$touchTabClass = 'bm-touch-tab';

Merry Xmas 🙂

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

tobimobile
    Participant
    Purchased

Ok, thanks, I did this. Now it opens the pages with one click, that’s fine. But it still does the mouseover effect when touching to scroll: http://www.toniwave.net

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi
    I tested the page on mobile, it opens page with one click included the last image.

tobimobile
    Participant
    Purchased

Yes, that’s what I wrote, but it still does the mouseover effect when touching to scroll. Just try to scroll on the main page and you will see that the mouseover effect appears. I don’t want any mouseover effect on mobile. Any solution to that?

Thanks a lot!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .grid-item-con:hover:after,
    .grid-item-con:after  { dispaly:none; }
     }

tobimobile
    Participant
    Purchased

Cool! That worked. Thanks a lot!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile version: Strange touch behaviour / How to solve?’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!