Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme mobile responsiveness of extended menu

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 5 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there –

I’m having issues with the responsiveness of the extended menu. It only seems to fully fill the screen when you are on top of the page. This causes problems on mobile devices and some browsers. The menu should of course be visible when clicked upon at all times – not depending on your position of the page.

I also have my header transparent and sticky, however, when clicking on the extended menu, the header turns white.

You can find the website here for reference: https://olives.flexiblestructures.nl/

Could you help fixing this issue? Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I don’t understand the 1st question, could you please paste a screenshot to explain it? Thanks!

Please edit the home page, enable the “Content From Page Top” ,”Transparent Header Background”
    Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxh4kv9t21bqs04/qq20191203-215348.jpg?dl=0

There should be a empty heading block in WordPress editor, please remove it.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

There is no empty heading block in the wordpress editor.

– I did as you said, but that doesn’t solve the problem. Also, I notice that when I scroll up the universe colour doesn’t work properly: It shows the background colour of the page and not the universe colour .

– the first question is regarding the menu on mobile. I use the expanded menu there as well. However, when you scroll down and you are for example halfway the page, you don’t see anything, except for the menu colour (white). Only when you scroll back up up to the top you can see the menu items. How do I fix this? Please check for reference https://olives.flexiblestructures.nl/ on a mobile device.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

– I checked your website just now, didn’t see the header issue. Could you please a screesnhot?
    The Univercolor rule: When the enabled-Univer Group enters(scroll down or up) the view(screen), the elements in this page(not only elements in this Group) will change as BG/Foreground color(set under the Univer). When the enabled-Univer Group go out of the view, the elements in this page return to the default BG/Foreground color.

– Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

body[class*="Safari"].show_mobile_menu #wrap,
    body[class*="Safari"].show_popup #wrap {
    	position: absolute;
    }

ps:
    There is the issue on the Safari, we have added the CSS to the lastet version theme.

Regards

• This reply was modified 4 days, 5 hours ago by  SeaTheme.

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

If I check you’re demo page, it should also work when scrolling back up.. this is not the case in my website however. When I scroll up all groupcolours change to white… hope you can help fix this issue!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

When I scroll up all groupcolours change to white… hope you can help fix this issue!

I tried many time. I didn’t reproduce this problem. Could you please paste a screencast video?(or send to uiueux@gmail.com) Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!