Home Forums ZA WordPress Theme Missing options in page builder?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

snapi
    Participant
    Purchased

I cannot find any option that allows me to adjust any of the necessary spacing for blocks in page builder for ZA WordPress Theme. Neither am I able to set the size of the blocks by hand. Also, I cannot find any option that would allow not to show the title on a page (the title block is way too big and all I can do is edit the title).
    Any help appreciated!

Edit: is Page Builder actually working/available with WordPress version 5 and above?

I’ve tried to deactivate the BM Page builder, delete it and reinstall it, but nothing changes.

I’ve searched the forum, but haven’t been able to find a suitable answer.

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by  snapi.
    • This topic was modified 9 months ago by  snapi.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please refer to this post: https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/with-wordpress-5-0/

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

snapi
    Participant
    Purchased

I did this – and while I’m now able to remove title sections, I’m not able to edit any content. I.e. it does not work – only the classic editor allows to edit anything.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

The BM Pagebuilder only work with the classic editor. All demo pages are built by the classic editor. If you want to create a page like a demo, please use the classic editor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!