Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Migrate from Art to Sea theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Antoine
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I have read some time ago on this forum that you announced Gutenberg compatibility and other functionalities to be added in future updates to Art theme. Until now, it is not the case. As I can see, those functionalities were built in SEA theme instead. Do you offer any special offers / discounts for ART theme owners that would want to migrate from Art to Sea theme for those reasons?
    Thank you very much in advance.
    Antoine

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is not necessary to migrate now.
    We are developing Art v3.0, it is compatible with Gutenberg.
    It will use the BM Content builder version 3.x and the new framework of the SEA theme.

PS: the thing is that some posts/pages(including all portfolios) will be re-build after the v3 update. We are discovering a solution still.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Antoine
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,
    Thank you for your answer.
    Sounds great! Looking forward to update ! Would you have an idea of the timeframe for this update?

Few suggestions for any future update, seen from an average user (not familiar with coding):
    Include page templates/demos found in sea theme (especially “Architecture” with interactive links over image background)
    Include more page customization/layout options in BM builder (other than cover image / slideshow)
    Allow all those BM builder options to be usable not only for portfolios but all pages including blog posts
    Bring more visual/display options for automatic grids (portfolios and blog posts)

BM slider :
    Allow to build slider from media library items, allow single image slider
    Allow to build custom text zones over slides / single slides

Maybe all of those are included in the new version. Feel free to contact me if any further interest in user suggestions 🙂

Regards,
    Antoine

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thanks for the great suggestions 🙂

I cannot give you the timeframe for the update, there are many jobs to do now.

Allow to build slider from media library items, allow single image slider

It will be in v3.0

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!