Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Menu Navigation Looks too Out of Place on Mobile

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KairosTech
    Participant

Hello! I was recently trying out to add a nested menu structure to the main menu navigation. It looks great on desktop but when i try it on mobile It was a bit tedious where I had to press one by one to go deeper into the menu. Is there any way to structure the main menu navigation much more cleanly and efficiently rather than nesting them? Any suggestion would be great.

Also when I enter the main menu navigation, the second nested part is not centered centrally:

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  KairosTech.

KairosTech
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

KairosTech
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not another option to navigation on mobile. You know the touch event is different from the mouse event. There isn’t a mouseover on the touch screen(mobile) event. It has to click to show sub-menu.

To fix the center issue. Please remove the padding-left: 40px; in your custom CSS codes:

#navi ul li ul.sub-menu li {
        padding-left: 40px; 
        font-size: 8px;
        padding-bottom: 15px;
        text-align: center;
        line-height: 22pt;
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

KairosTech
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Pleas use cutom CSS:
    .menu-item-has-children>a:after {display:none; }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!