CloseWe are on vacation until August 21.

Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Media (photos) not showing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

trogladette
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Currently building a site with this theme, and overall am really enjoying it – really clean and great design.

I am having a problem with my images though. A number of them won’t show up on the finished webpages. I have tried reuploading and naming the images, and creating new pages, etc – doesn’t seem to work. The problem also seems to be a bit random – some images are showing, and others not.

Here is a link to the homepage I’m working on – at the moment the 3rd image (filename VL-Web-3-Crop.jpg) is not showing. Any help here? I can provide login info it that’s helpful.

Thanks!

Nick

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please disable of “Enable Lazy Loading for images” if use Jetpack plugin, it will conflict with default lazyload of ART theme.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  SeaTheme.

candela
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

hi there!

We have the same problem, but we don’t use JetPack plugin. Here’s a link for you to see.

It is completely random and at the moment we don’t see this one: https://snag.gy/QtgrKw.jpg

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  candela.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

There is the option not only in JetPack, some other plugin like SG Optimizer.

Please stop all plugins except BM builder and BM slider to check if it works, I think it should caused some plugin, you could find which one.

If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!