Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Masonry grid on mobile problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

gustavochams
    Participant

Hi guys, first I have to say that this is the best theme I have ever purchased! Everything is just fantastic.

I loved the masonry grid. But it isn’t very mobile friendly. Take a look on this page of my website for example http://gustavochams.com/b1/
    It’s amazing on the desktop. The hover function works perfectly but when we switch to mobile is just impossible to scrow trough the photos of the masonry grid without entering a portfolio page. I understand that hovers don’t work on touch screens but right now i can’t scroll trough the masonry without opening the pages. I had other themes before where it wouldn’t understand as a “click” if I keep my finger on the screen for longer time or if I’m scrolling, for examples. This makes it impossible to use the masonry grid, since I have a huge part of my website’s trafic on mobile. and then masonry grid was honestly he reason why I purchased this theme.

Please advise on how to fix this.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the reminding, we’ll fix it next version.

The quick fix, find line 1083 of /js/custom.theme.js:
    _this.on('touchend click', function(){
    update to:
    _this.on('click', function(){

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.