Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Making changes to the template for posts

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

Please see the ge.tt page for attached images:
    http://ge.tt/5xcJRWp2

1. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for the project title e.g. “Inter” seen on the left under the carousel/gallery? I want to change the font and the size.

2. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for the text e.g. “Inter and Inter Mono, two bespoke…” on the right under the carousel/gallery? I want to change the font and the size.

3. In posts, what is the class/descriptor for (a) the category and (b) the text/data of each of Behance, Website, and Location? Where do I go to change these categories (e.g. change Behance to Client) and the text that appears underneath? How do I delete one, if I only need two categories, not three, i.e. keep Behance and Website, delete Location?

4. What is the class/descriptor for the styling of “Behance” and “William Stormdal”? I want to change the font, size etc.

5. I don’t need the text “Website” and the social links in posts – how can I remove them from posts?

6. The “+” in the middle between “previous” and “next” at the bottom of posts is not intuitive for users, I feel – how can I remove the “+” but keep “previous” and “next”? (see ge.tt image “plus.png”)

7. What is the class/descriptor for the styling of “previous” and “next”, and how can I change the font/size?

8. How can I replace the line that turns into an up-arrow in the bottom right of posts with a regular arrow (or the arrow as it looks when it’s not a line)… that doesn’t animate? Please let me know where I should place code/make changes. (see ge.tt images “line.png” and “up-arrow.png”)

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

1/2/3/4/7
    There is a way to find the class, it is very easy, you can find the classes yourself. There is a develop tool builtin Chrome browser, there are the same tools on Safari and Firefox, strongly suggest Chrome, it is best.

a) Open web page on Chrome, move the mouse cursor to the element like post title Inter , click right button of mouse, choose “Inspect”:
    Inspect-Chrome

b) The develop tool will show on browser bottom, you will see the HTML included the class:
    develop tool

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

5. Edit the post, disable “Show Button”

6. Appearance > Theme Options > Layout: activate “Hide More Button(+) On Project Item Page(Gallery Post)”

8. Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

#back-top:before, #ux-slider-down:before {
        -webkit-transform: translate(2px,-15px) rotate(-60deg);
        -moz-transform: translate(2px,-15px) rotate(-60deg);
        -ms-transform: translate(2px,-15px) rotate(-60deg);
        transform: translate(2px,-15px) rotate(-60deg);
    }
    #back-top:after, #ux-slider-down:after {
        -webkit-transform: translate(2px,-12px) rotate(60deg);
        -moz-transform: translate(2px,-12px) rotate(60deg);
        -ms-transform: translate(2px,-12px) rotate(60deg);
        transform: translate(2px,-12px) rotate(60deg);
    }
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.