Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Main Page Layout

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

munaalas
    Participant

Hello,

On my homepage, I am trying to make all the boxes the same size. How can I do that?

Also, when you click the actual post, the Big Title section is too big, any way of make it the space smaller?

As for the writing, there are two places to but your text. One in top part, wordpress section and when in the bm page builder. How can I make them both aligned. One text box seems to be smaller and the other wider?

Thanks
    Muna

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try to use “Standard Grid” template.

It is possible to reduce the big title size by custom css(“Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”), like:

body.admin-bar .fullscreen-wrap.title-wrap,
    .title-wrap.fullscreen-wrap {
        height: 360px;
    }

I don’t know what “the writing” page you talked, Could you please leave your page URL, thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

munaalas
    Participant

I tried using standard grid and everything looks off on the homepage. Can you please take a look?

Thanks

BWSM
    Keymaster

I checked your page. Please choose a category to show in the standard grid list.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  BWSM.

munaalas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

The about and contact is back now. The 2 “link to about/contact” posts need to be set “work” category also.
    Did you want to hide title?

munaalas
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

if you want to resize grid, you need to use “Custom Gird Portfolio” instead of “Standard grid Portfolio”.
    Because you submitted a question for same gird size, so I changed your page as “Standard grid”. You can change back as “Custom Gird Portfolio”.
    You can resize grid(drag&drop position also) for each grid within “Custom Gird Portfolio”

munaalas
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have replied your mail yesterday. Please check your mailbox.

Hi,

A.

if you want to resize grid, you need to use “Custom Gird Portfolio” instead of “Standard grid Portfolio”.
    Because you submitted a question for same gird size, so I changed your page as “Standard grid”. You can change back as “Custom Gird Portfolio”.
    You can resize grid(drag&drop position also) for each grid within “Custom Gird Portfolio”

B1.
    Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”
    .post-navi-unit {
    visibility: hidden;
    pointer-events: none;
    }

B2.

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”
    .single-format-gallery .gallery-info-property {display: flex;
    justify-content: flex-end;
    text-align: left;}

B3.
    Appearance > Theme Options > Layout:

Set a category, the gallery format posts in category will show

DianeD
    Participant

Hello
    Is it possible to disable the “moving effect” in the Irregular List template for the homepage?
    Thanks a lot
    Diane

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi DianeD,

Please refer: https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/arnold-wordpress-theme-faqs/#post-15093

If you have new question, please open a new topic, thanks!

Regards!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Main Page Layout’ is closed to new replies.