Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Logo and add-on question

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

celebrindal
    Participant

Hi, just got the theme and am liking it so far.

I’m trying to have both the logo and the plain text logo appear at the same time. So that you see the image as well as the text.

In theme options general if I click the enable plain text logo the image doesn’t appear. Is there a way to have both?

Second i’ve got a plugin for archiving the posts. It seems to work ok, but when i click on the month it shows everything vs just the posts. So it will show the pages as well. I will contact the plug-in owner as well but wanted to see if there was anything I needed you to look at as well.

Thanks.

I’ll post in a response with a userid and password for you to connect as we haven’t activated the site yet.

Dave.

celebrindal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1. the origin design is that only show image logo or text logo, if you want to show both txt and image logo, please edit the header.php, add you logo txt here(check screenshot)

2. I am not clear, click where? on backend?

Best Bwsm

celebrindal
    Participant

Hi on the bottom of the page in the menu is the archive page which shows the monthly archive list.

I’m seeing some odd functionality here at work. I’m wondering if safari vs IE is the culprit as well.

When I look at it on IE. Only the Jan link is accessible vs both Jan and Feb.

When I click on the Jan archive it only brings up the blogs like it should but now shows all the blogs vs just Jan.

I’ll check from home at lunch here shortly.

celebrindal
    Participant

Ok checked from home and again now from work. Maybe it was the cache. So the links are working but it’s still showing all of the pages from Jan or Feb vs just the blogs.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Did you mean that the both pages and single posts are shown in list? I fixed it.

– put the css in custom css:
    #list_wrap li.page { display: none; }

– functions/include_block.php, line 149 change as:
    <li <?php post_class('list_unit clearfix'); ?>>

celebrindal
    Participant

Thank you so very much for the quick response and help with these items.

One final question. I’m trying to change the size of the font on that title item but can’t seem to figure it out. Do I simply put the font size attribs around that line? It’s been forever since I’ve done any back end php stuff 😉

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome. You could set the title style in theme options / list / Title Font Style

celebrindal
    Participant

Hi I tried that and it changed the font size of the text to the right of the scroll line.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, it works for the title on right of line. Which title you talked about?

celebrindal
    Participant

The one on the left with the logo. The little change/fix you did above that allowed both the logo and title to appear.

BWSM
    Keymaster

put the css in custom css(change the size value as you want):
    #logo { font-size: 20px; }

celebrindal
    Participant

Perfect. Thanks mucho.

celebrindal
    Participant

Hi we have been playing around with the logo/text beside the logo and that isn’t quite meeting our needs. Is it possible to have the logo, as well as having a heading type of text(2 lines) across the top of the page. (applicable to all pages?)

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  celebrindal.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry, I am not clear your needs. Please give more tip, better paste a picture.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.