Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Lightbox properties and Custom Grid Portfolio Mobile view

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SGG
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi BWSM!

Thanks for the great theme! I’ve two questions considering the Lightbox and the custom grid portfolio:
    1) is it possible to have the Lightbox display images scaled down? When I open the Lightbox now, they always scale to fullscreen – I would rather prefer a white padding around the image though… can I somehow change / influence that (e.g. scale image to 80% of screen when opened in Lightbox)? If not possible: can I use a different Lightbox plugin for the portfolio items?
    2) I really like the custom grid portfolio. Works very well for desktop view and on a tablet in landscape format. However on smaller screens it collapses to a list view with fixed 3:2 (or 4:3, not sure) ratio. That even happens with tablet in portrait format which makes the portfolio look really clumsy and less elegant than the custom grid. Is it possible to make the images be displayed in the original image ratio or as a square ratio like with the normal grid portfolio?
    Here’s a link to my site so you can check how it’s displaying at the moment.

Cheers
    Sebastian

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1. please try to paste the CSS into Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS :

.pswp__img { top:20px; bottom:20px; left:20px; right:20px; max-width:calc(100% - 40px)!important; max-height:calc(100% - 40px)!important; }

2. Please remove the code in style.css
    line 3756-3758

.responsive-ux .grid-stack-item .brick-content {
        padding-top: 75%!important;
      } 

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SGG
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi
    Tried both – unfortunately your suggestions didn’t work…
    1) there IS a padding and the pictures DO resize, however I tried to manipulate with higher values (tried 50px padding since it still wasn’t small enough not to have that overlay with the nav bar in Lightbox on mobile, also adjusted the 100% – 100px instead of 40px) and then noticed that the images are getting weirdly distorted instead of resized, especially when viewed on a mobile device (only have an iPhone SE for testing it…). Any thoughts? What I would need ist just the image to be resized to 80% (or a variable percentage for that matter) of full screensize, whilst keeping the image ratio
    2) tried to erase those lines – the ones you are referring to are 3759-3761 in my code though – and updated the style.css but nothing happened? Switched back to the original to make sure everything keeps running smoothly…
    Further help ist much appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Sebastian

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

HI,

Could you paste some screenshots to explain the question? thanks!

The codes is not be removed:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UHkFXxIdwlgRyWMZTsKtAxIJwjv9LYER

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!