Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Lightbox page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

netev
    Participant

Hi! Since I’m creating a single page portfolio, I’d like to know if it’s possible to show the portfolio item as a lightbox. I tried activating the lightbox option in the “What Thumbnail Does” section, but it only appears as an image without description.
    Thank you very much.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    The Lightbox of Air theme is for images showcase only. It is not possible to show all content of single page portfolio within Lightbox. There is only the imagse and simple caption within Lightbox.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

netev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

The page loader is called by “.grid-item-mask-link”, try to disable the “Page loader” in theme option > layout
    or remove the className in /js/theme.custom.js

grid-item-mask-link

netev
    Participant

Hi!
    Disabling the “Page Loader” option the popup works correctly. I’d like to keep my logo displaying when opening the homepage though, is there any way to do it?
    Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

It isn’t possible only “Page Loader” on homepage. If you want the “Page Loader” activated(for all pages).

Just remove the className in /js/theme.custom.js

grid-item-mask-link

netev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

It is hard to say. If it works fine without “Page Loader”. The deleting the .grid-item-mask-link should not caused issue.
    Did you change other place code?
    Try to re-cover the theme.custom.js, disable “”Page Loader”” test again, Does it work still yet?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.