Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Layout Template: Slider, any way to hide or put transparency on side pics?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

dudeins
    Participant

Hey guys! Thanks for the awesome theme. I’m using the Layout Template: Slider and was wondering if it would be possible to hide or put a transparency on the picture shown on the right and left of the slider? as shown here: http://themes.uiueux.com/arnold/2016/12/04/inter/

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks, glad you like our theme

Did you talk the arrow over slider? Please paste the style code to Custom Css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css):

.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-prev,
    .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-prev, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next { 
        cursor: default;
    }

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

dudeins
    Participant

Nope, I want to hide the actual pictures, not the arrows. So that you can always see only one picture at a time.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please use the Custom Css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css)

.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item .carousel-img-wrap { opacity: 0;  -webkit-transition: opacity .3s; transition: opacity .3s; }
    .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item.active.center  .carousel-img-wrap { opacity: 1; }

dudeins
    Participant

Thank you! But now if i resize the website to a smaller size no pictures are visible at one point and on my mobile no pictures are shown.

BWSM
    Keymaster

welcome!

please update as:

@media (min-width: 769px) {
     .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item .carousel-img-wrap { opacity: 0;  -webkit-transition: opacity .3s; transition: opacity .3s; }
    .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item.active.center  .carousel-img-wrap { opacity: 1; }
    }

dudeins
    Participant

Thanks, now i see the slider on my mobile, but when i resize on my computer i dont see the slider between 769px and 1116px width.

dudeins
    Participant

Actually, i tested a little bit more.

With both of the codes you gave me in custom css the slider is seen and not seen between following widths.

Invisible:
    150px – 555px; 768 – 1115px

Visible:
    556px – 768px; 1116px – after this its always visible.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to update the css:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel, .responsive-ux .single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .responsive-ux .owl-carousel .owl-item img.single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-prev, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-full, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-arnold-standard-thumb-medium {    width: 100%;
        height: auto; }
    }
    @media (min-width: 769px) {
    }

If it doesn’t work, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

dudeins
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, replied your mail.

jameswhitty
    Participant

Hi, I have just use the last CSS patch that you posted to adjust the slider… It looks great on everything except when a mobile device is in a portrait orientation then it crops the images.

It would also be great if I could add keyboard navigation to control the slider…

Theme looks amazing, Thanks you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi jameswhitty, could you paste the page url? Thanks!

jameswhitty
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I checked your site, I didn’t find the cropping image issue on portrait mode. Could you paste as screenshot?

jameswhitty
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.