Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme I've just one menu item, 'About' – how to show this on mobile instead of 'Menu'?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  john 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

I’d like to forgo the option of compacting the menu for mobile, instead just showing the one menu item (‘About’) in the same way on desktop/tablet/mobile.

Can you advise on how to achieve this pls?

Thanks in adv!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry I am very clear your question, do you want to change the hamburg icon tag “Menu” as “About” ?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2dotg2ip3e1jkd/QQ20180130-151327%402x.jpg?dl=0

Regards!

john
    Participant

Thanks guys! I posted a comment on the Dropbox link. Here it is again:

The solution I’m looking for is: ‘About’ stays top right on mobile/tablet, just like it is for desktop. With just one menu item, there’s no need for the hamburger menu (or the word ‘MENU’) to compact/hide menu items away.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux .heade-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-left .heade-meta, .responsive-ux .header-bar-social {
        display: block; }
    .responsive-ux #navi-trigger {
        display: none!important; }
    }

john
    Participant

Will try now, thanks so much!

john
    Participant

Hey again – that didn’t work. ‘About’ simply disappears after the break point, so nothing at all appears top right. What else can I try?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.