April 28, 2014 at 9:29 pm #3183
I am the Webmaster for a site with your Bee Theme, recently I noticed in Firefox, the portfolio “Folding” action and linking do not work. I checked in Safari and Chrome, and works fine, please advise.
DeanApril 29, 2014 at 1:02 am #3189
Hi, I have checked you site http://novurania.com/chase-series/ with firefox v28 and v29 under windows 7 from my end, not find the issue you mentioned. Maybe your local machine has problem?
BestApril 29, 2014 at 11:29 am #3200
I am on an iMac using version 28…I just rebooted and it still doesnt work, any ideas what might be going on?April 30, 2014 at 1:31 pm #3229
Hi, please open your page with folding and right click on it, select “inspect element” to activate Developer Tools panel, then make a screenshot like attached image showing and add it to your reply. I need this infomation for further checking,
Thank youApril 30, 2014 at 3:26 pm #3236
Here is the screen grab…April 30, 2014 at 3:27 pm #3237
try againMay 1, 2014 at 12:24 am #3242
Hi, sorry about me did not make the screenshot more clear. I need the information in the blue box on screenshot in my previous post. so please make a screenshot again(only blue box content will be ok) and attach it here,
Thank youMay 4, 2014 at 5:11 pm #3267
Hope I got what you needed…May 4, 2014 at 5:12 pm #3268
LinkMay 5, 2014 at 4:34 am #3274
Thanks for the screenshots.
I tested by 2 mac firefox 28/29, I did not find the issue, so could you please check the page(please clean the firefox cache first): http://ximudesign.com/bee/portfolio-sortable-left/ let me know the result.
I need to know:
I am th…the portfolio “Folding” action and linking do not work…
Does the image move to top as normal or no move when mouse-over? Thanks!
May 5, 2014 at 6:23 pm #3277
- This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by BWSM.
I removed cache from that link and I get no action when hovering over the image, no “Foling” action, nothing happens.May 5, 2014 at 6:24 pm #3278
the sort works fine….May 6, 2014 at 3:19 am #3284
the sort works fine….
Is ok in your site now?May 6, 2014 at 9:05 pm #3287
No, sill the same.May 7, 2014 at 10:18 am #3288
1) Same issue on the page? http://ximudesign.com/bee/portfolio-sortable-left/
2) I need to know more details: does the image move to top as normal when mouse-over?
2) Did the 3D-Flip work on your Firefox? http://ximudesign.com/bee/grid-portfolio-sortable-right/May 8, 2014 at 4:22 pm #3301
On this link, nothing happens, no flip, no movement, no recognition of a link
On this one, there is no movement, no flip, but it recognizes a link present, but does not click through. http://ximudesign.com/bee/grid-portfolio-sortable-right/May 9, 2014 at 11:48 am #3309May 9, 2014 at 2:02 pm #3312
That worked!! Thank you so much for your efforts, greatly appreciated! Great support, I will make sure to always look for your Themes!July 22, 2014 at 9:07 pm #3913
I tried the same solution on my site when you hover over the team member’s name the flip up feature doesn’t work in Firefox. I’m on a Mac and using version 31.0. Here is my url.July 23, 2014 at 5:29 am #3920
Hi, I will test it later. I will let you know the result once get progress.
Thank youJuly 23, 2014 at 6:10 am #3922
I tested your site(team menu) by Firefox 31 of macos. It runs fine. I need to know something:
1) open the team page with your Firefox of macos, click the mouse right button within page, select the “Inspect…..” like the screenshot: https://163.mangospring.com/sf/MjEwNDJfODE3MTg5
2) The develop tool tab would be shown in bottom of window. Please copy the code(or screenshot) of the line: like the screenshot: https://163.mangospring.com/sf/MjEwNDNfODE3MTkx
- This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by BWSM.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.