Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Is the "Enable Back-To-Top Button" setting bugged?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hessel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I’m getting inconsistent results from enabling/disabling the “Enable Back-To-Top Button” setting. Right now I have it disabled, but on my homepage I still see the button (on desktop). On my contact page the button does not appear.

https://www.lolavanpraag.com/

Is there another setting besides the one in Theme Options which influences this result?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I found there is W3 Total Cache tag on webpage, please clean cache in W3 Total Cache plugin.

Regards!
    Bwsm – Professional WordPress Theme Studio
    uiueux.com

hessel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi!

I’ve purged all caches, but the problem persists. I’ve also disabled W3TC, so that’s not the cause.

One thing to note, I mistakenly thought the button wasn’t visible on the Contact page, but I was looking at too small a screen.

So right now on all pages the button is visible and the setting doesn’t change this behavior (disabled W3TC and emptied my own browser cache of course.)

I could use display: none via the Customizer, but I only want to do that if I know the normal solution doesn’t work.

hessel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Btw I have the same issue on my locally installed version, so caching should really not be the problem 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please remove this page, create a new page with the same content.

If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!