Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Is it possible to get a refund?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

williamli
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I bought this theme like 3 days ago and have been trying to have my site setup using its child theme but found that there are still a lot of rough edges on this theme especially with the portfolio builder and the colouring of the header (sticky) / footer elements. The colour of the header / footer changes with the group background colour but their background (of the header / footer) remains the same. For example, if I have a white background and black text for my header, and my group background is set to change to purple and white; when I scroll to this group, my the text of my header / footer become white but their background does not change to purple… so I ended up with white text on white background for both of my header and footer.

The portfolio editor also fails to save my changes often and sometimes a bunch of images / text will strangely be missing from the fine output (I was using the left / right layout template).

Is it possible for me to get a refund since I need to launch the site asap and the theme in its current form is far from production ready?

• This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  williamli.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The Header/Footer color could be changed by simple code, we will consider to change it in the update.
    For the portfolio editor saving issue, we will check it carefully.

Off course, please submit refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!