Home Forums Panda WordPress Theme Internet Explorer

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mswcreative
    Participant

Seems that the theme is not working properly in Internet Explorer. I have made no changes to the theme files yet portfolio images on the home page and other various pages are not showing up. Can you please look into this and let me know how it can be fixed.

Also, I’m assuming there is no way to make the tile animation work in Internet Explorer?

Thank you,

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have check your home page by IE(version 8/9/10 standard mode), there is no problem. IE quirks mode and 3d flip effect are not supported by this theme, sorry about it.
    Best

mswcreative
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I have tested both our site and the original theme site in IE 8, 9 and 10 Standard Mode and the problem persists. I’ve also tested on a total of 5 different machines.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the Masonry Portfolio page for the original theme to show the problem.

http://www.zocaloslasvegas.com/wordpress1/Capture.PNG

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  mswcreative.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try this:
    open file js/main.js, find this code:
    `$container.imagesLoaded(function(){
    isotope();
    jQuery(“.tw_style”).fadeIn(“normal”);
    var m =new G;
    m.init();
    });`
    replace it with this:
    `if ( !jQuery.browser.msie ) {
    $container.imagesLoaded(function(){
    isotope();
    var m =new G;
    m.init();
    });
    }else{
    isotope();
    var m =new G;
    m.init();
    }`
    Best

mswcreative
    Participant

That seemed to work.

Thanks!

Johnny
    Participant

hi, Could you give me a 5 stars rating when you go to themeforest? I would greatly appreciate .
    Best

mswcreative
    Participant

Actually, still have an issue. Now nothing happens when you mouseover in IE and the dropdown menu isn’t working. The filter on the homepage for the recent projects isn’t working as well… Not sure what happened exactly. Can you look into it for me?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, see attached images please, the added scripts to be modified like this:
    1. remove single quotes that red arrows indicated;
    2. repalce all double quotes that in four circles with this "
    Best

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Johnny.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Johnny.

mswcreative
    Participant

I should have caught that… But even after I make that change, images still aren’t loading. For example, view the Artistic Creations page. Seems like images after the infinite scroll are the ones that have the issue…

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I have test the artisticcreations page with IE, no issue found. May be you should clear your IE Browser’s cache?
    anything please let me known,
    Thank you

mswcreative
    Participant

I have cleared my cache and the problem remains. Sometimes when you refresh it works, though. Did you scroll all the way down to have more pictures load? Seems those are the ones that mess up. Refresh a couple of times…

Thanks,

Johnny
    Participant

hi, have adjust some script for you(still not found the problem on my machine), please check it. if problem still, please let me known,
    Thank you

mswcreative
    Participant

Adjusted what script? I’ve already updated based on your above updates to the main.js file. Did you mean to attach something? You’re not seeing this issue at all even after refreshing multiple times and ‘loading more’ on the “Artistic Creations” page?

Thank you.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, have fixed the problem for you, check it please.
    Best

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.