Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Internal links in Portfolio posts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

petekessell
    Participant

Hi, I’ve currently got just two posts in my portfolio. Let’s call them ‘Portfolio 1’ and ‘Portfolio 2’. If I go on Portfolio 2, (published most recently) the link at the bottom of the post points correctly to the previous post, Portfolio 1. However, the link on Portfolio 1 which displays the correct rollover text to Portfolio 2 actually just links to the same post, Portfolio 1 again (effectively just refreshing the page).

Please help!

Kind regards,

Pete

petekessell
    Participant

Another amendment to clarify this issue: when I have multiple Portfolio posts, the ‘Previous’ and ‘Next’ links both point to the same post (which is in fact the previous post).

petekessell
    Participant

I’ve just checked your official live preview demos e.g. http://ximudesign.com/theone2/2014/07/23/masonry-fullwidth/ and this has the same problem!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Pete, sorry for the bug. We’ll upgrade it as soon.

Qucik fix:

– download the file, unzip it
    – login ftp, upload/replace : /wp-content/themes/theone/template/single/content-navi.php

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

petekessell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Pete,

Yes as you can see, English is our second language. We’re interested in your advice. Could we talk the details with mail(uiueux@gmail.com)?

Best,Bwsm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.