Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Insert video as background not working + PayPal checkout not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chjavata
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

I’m facing issues with the upload of the video as a background of the main page. I’ve uploaded a VIMEO link and inserted as a background of the main page. But nothing appears when I update my webpage? what is the issue?

Also, when a user tries to buy an article, he doesn’t succeed in logging into his paypal account whereas the sandbox appears?
    Would you know what is the issue?

My website is: chjavata.com

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The video URL does not support 3rd embed(like Vimeo), it supports hosted video. Please clean the 3 URL input boxes. You could see the placeholder(grey text) for the file format for each input. Enter the file URL for each input.

The sandbox is a testing mode. Please try to turn to standard mode. read more https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/paypal-standard/

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!