Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Immediate Loading of all Grid Items / Double Click on Filter leads to missing

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vanreduzier
    Participant
    Purchased

Hey there,

At first thanks for your support Bwsm. we have reached a beta status for now and we will soon be able to publish the page officially.

I have two notes regarding the Custom Grid:

1. When you select a filter, it somehow takes some scrolling to load the projects regarding the selected filter. This behaviour is a little weird. Some visitors might not scroll up and down a few times to load all thumbnails. If you do that, the grid is loaded after a while.

Maybe there should a function, that the whole grid items should be loaded, as soon as you select a filter ? The same function that is executed when you reach the bottom of the page ? when it loads more projects ?

2. If you click on a filter, the grid rearranges – IF you click on the filter again, it sometimes happens, that the first 2 items somehow disappear ?! But this bug is hard to reproduce every time.

At the end, I would welcome a method to load all projects of the custom grid immediately, instead of waiting to scroll to the bottom, to load more. Since this is leading to misfunction when you select a filter, before you scrolled to the very bottom of the portfolio / loaded all Grid Item Thumbnails.

Thanks for your ideas and helpon this Bwsm.

Best,
    Paul

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi Paul, welcome 🙂

1. Please change the /js/custom.theme.js :
    add:
    themeData.fnMainAnima();
    under themeData.win.load(function(){:

diable scrolled animation

note: clean the browser cache to test the code.

2. I didn’t find the issue, please test the changed code if there is the issue.
    Which device os and browser you tested?

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  SeaTheme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!