Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Image Overlaps Text

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bardicwarrior
    Participant

I had this issue before with a single image overlaps text in Safari and Firefox. There was a fix on here but I am unable to locate it. Could you please link me to that thread or provide the code?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Sure, i did not find where is the issue. could you please share your link here?

bardicwarrior
    Participant

Apologies for the delay. I neglected to receive notifications on this thread. I’ve created a test page with the issue here.

On another topic, would it be possible or maybe there’s a setting I’m missing which allows for the full article to be read in magazine mode? Example here where you can click to enlarge the summary but I’d like the full article to be viewable and not take the viewer to a different page.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I checked the page, please try to click settings of the fullwidth wrap, click save when the fullwidth wrap options panel is popup.

If it doesn’t work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

For the blog module, there is not the option to show whole article in list.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

bardicwarrior
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I can not visit the admin page: http://www.jenniferhaggerty.com/wp-admin/ , is the url right?

I checked the single image page again in Safari and Firefox, it seems fine, this is the screenshot in safari

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.