Home Forums Fashionic WordPress Theme Image gallery problem

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mamatocw 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mamatocw
    Participant

Created a new article and uploaded the pictures, these are not displayed in the gallery section. Appears instead the loading icon. I don’t know if the problem is caused by WP, by the theme or by the server. I tried to disable all plugins, but nothing has changed.

Please help me.

Thanks

Gallery

mamatocw
    Participant

Please consider the topic closed. It was not here that had to be inserted. Thank You

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please update to latest version, the issue was fixed.

mamatocw
    Participant

Thank you.

I solved the problem by replacing the folder and the file functions.php functions with those of the new version of the theme, but now the site seems to have lost part of css styles that is set through the Theme Options panel.

You have idea of what can be done?

BWSM
    Keymaster

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

mamatocw
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, you are welcome. I checked your wp-admin page, the css of theme option panel is fine.

mamatocw
    Participant

Thank you so much for the quick response

Yes, the css file is fine, but when I change the options through the Theme Options panel, the changes are not reflected in the css.

If instead I change the css file directly, the changes are visible on the web site.

Maybe I should work directly on css?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, because the custom style php file could not be exported, it maybe caused by some option of the space server. Nevermind, I move the custom css to header.php. It is fine now.

mamatocw
    Participant

Thank you!

Now everything is ok.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.